Conditions of website use
- By using this site you agree to the following terms. Waikato Regional Council may alter these conditions of use from time to time without prior notice to you.
- The site is owned and operated by Waikato Regional Council and the information and materials appearing on the site are made available to you solely for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- The information and materials appearing on the site are provided for your information purposes only. We endeavour to keep the information and materials on the site as up to date as possible, but do not guarantee that the information on the site is accurate at all times and we reserve the right to amend the information at any time without prior notice to you.
- All intellectual property rights in, to and in respect of the information, data and materials appearing on the site (including any copyright in text, illustrations and photographs and trade marks, trade names and logos) are and remain the property either of Waikato Regional Council or of other third parties who have licensed that intellectual property to Waikato Regional Council.
- Waikato Regional Council grants to users of the site a non-exclusive personal licence to view and copy details from the site for personal and/or non-commercial use only. Except as provided above or set out in the site, none of the information or materials appearing on the site may be downloaded, copied, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed in any way without our prior written permission. Modification of any of the information or materials appearing on the site or use of the same for any purpose other than as set out above is prohibited.
- Links from the site:
In listing or linking to a website, Waikato Regional Council does not endorse any organisation featured on that website or accept any liability for the contents or reliability of that website, or any loss suffered as a result of the use of any such website. We cannot guarantee that any linked website will work, and we have no control over the availability of any linked pages.
Links to the site:
We have not reviewed the content of any websites that link to the site, and have no liability in respect of the contents or reliability of any website linked to the site, or any loss suffered as a result of the use of any such website. You agree that you will not arrange for any website to be connected to any part of the site by way of hyperlink or otherwise without our prior written consent. Any linking by a third party to the site is at that party's own risk.
- You may not use the site to publish, post, distribute or disseminate any material which is or may be obscene, indecent, menacing, racially or politically motivated, discriminatory or offensive in any way, or any other unlawful material or information.
- You agree that you use the site at your own risk and Waikato Regional Council is not responsible for, and excludes to the full extent permissible by the applicable law, any liability for any loss or damage (including any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss, loss of profits or other economic loss of any kind) which may be caused to you, your computer equipment or to any third party by using the site (including downloading or printing any content or documents from the site). We are not responsible for any loss or damage caused by any temporary interruption of the site due to faults or circumstances outside our control.
- Part of the site may contain advertising. We are not responsible for and do not endorse the content of advertisements that are contained on the site. We are not responsible for any error or inaccuracy in such advertising material.
- Waikato Regional Council takes your privacy seriously. Any personal information ('information') provided by you to us by way of this site is held and processed by Waikato Regional Council in accordance with the Local Official Information and Meetings Act 1987 and the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to:
(a) access your information; and
(b)request incorrect information to be corrected.